AEC’s Corporate Office Work Experience
Our corporate project experience includes Architectural and Interior Design Documentation for WeWork, Willis, Wells Fargo, and others. We have worked on multiple projects for a provider of co-working spaces, including physical and virtual shared spaces, headquartered in New York.
WeWork office spaces at multiple locations
A wide range of services was provided by our team on several projects:
1. Creating Existing Conditions, Demolition, and Proposed Design Core and Shell and interior model using point cloud scans, hand-drawn survey drawings, pdfs, CAD plans, and/ or google data using generic and custom Revit families.
2. Creating Interior Model with interior walls, doors, openings, furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
3. Architectural and Interior Design Documentation including setting up sheets for Plans, Enlarged Plans, Interior elevations, and details.
4. As per the project’s space standards document provided by the client adding/ updating partition types, adding a wall and floor finishes, FFE layouts, power/ data, and conference room layouts.
5. Creating Schedules for Furniture, Fixtures, and equipment items.
6. Creating Interior/ Casework/ Millwork details as per pdf information and/or hand sketches.