9 Advantages Of PDF To CAD Conversion For Building Industry In 2021: Architectural Design And Drafting
PDF to CAD conversion offers several advantages for the industry professionals. The detailed, accurate drawings provided by the conversion process act as a solid platform for architectural design and drafting professionals, especially in case a remodeling, renovation or addition job is planned for an existing building.
Let’s take a look at some of the top advantages of Architectural CAD conversion for architectural design and drafting:
- Easy viewing: Adobe Acrobat Reader is pre-installed on virtually every computer, so it’s easy to view PDF files anytime, anywhere. These files can also be viewed in most web browsers.
- High quality text: CAD conversion provides high-quality text as PDF files hold words and sentences as strings of characters, each character with specific positional and style information.This ensures high accuracy.
- Retaining original colors: PDF files are high-fidelity, they ensure greater accuracy as they retain and then transmit back the colors used in the original drawings.
- Part conversion possible: Sometimes you only need to convert only specific pages of a document, it’s very much possible in architectural CAD conversion. You may choose and select specific pages from the PDF document for the purpose.
- Retains all original lines and arcs: One great advantage of PDF to CAD conversion for you is that it retains all the lines and arcs along with the true type text.You can view and edit these reconverted drawings as desired.
- Thickness and location of lines is retained: CAD conversion ensures that the converted DWG files do not lose out on thickness, location and shapes of lines.Accuracy of the drawings is thus retained.
- Convenient use of comments: It’s possible to mark-up PDF files with comments without affecting the original data or scheme.Revisions and modifications become very easy and convenient as a result.
- Flexible printing controls: PDF files enjoy flexible printing controls,a characteristic that is transmitted to converted files too.This gives several alternatives to the user.
- Financial and professional security: It’s not possible to alter or tamper with PDF files, thus they ensure the financial and professional interests of architects and other industry professionals.
PDF to CAD conversion is a powerful tool that provides architects with a platform to start the design process.