Top providers of Architectural BIM Modeling Outsourcing Services like The AEC Associates expertly integrate BIM in the planning, design, construction, and management of retail complexes to help their clients come up with striking, unique store chains in the year 2023, and beyond. Ensuring efficiency, genuine user experience, and aesthetics besides producing easily reproduced prototypes is always the endeavor of these Architectural BIM Modeling services vendors.
What are the challenges?
It’s never easy creating retail stores that have a signature of their own. People should recognize a store just by looking at the ambiance, and the overall layout. In addition, structural BIM services must make sure guests feel safe, comfortable, and happy every time they come to visit the store. You must make them feel comfortable so they want to come back again and again!
Guiding principles of retail design:
Experienced Architectural BIM Modeling outsourcing services providers use their creativity to the fullest while designing retail stores, however, they consciously follow some fundamental principles to ensure the store looks very special, and very different. Some of these principles are briefly stated here:
- Clearly defining the space to outline the entry of the customer into the outlet and their subsequent movement. This is mandatory to establish the brand and image of your client. Highlight the knowledge of what is being sold, and to whom.
- Keep the space well organized to make shopping a pleasant experience. Try ensuring that the space is intuitive and easy to navigate and use. Provide a clear path to follow with different categories of products clearly sign-posted, while ensuring the visitors feel comfortable.
- Offer an optimal customer experience. A sequential experience with awareness through different channels always encourages visitors to come in and explore the store excitedly.
- Clear and effective visual communication goes a long way in establishing your credibility as a customer-friendly outlet. You can achieve this objective through mediums like signage, branding, and written and graphical information to make this a unique experience for your guests. Clearly legible items often encourage customers to try them even if they hadn’t originally thought about them.
What are the various types of retail design projects?
It will be useful to first have a look at different types of retail design projects before we discuss how BIM helps in layout and store design. These can be broadly classified as follows:
- Store of the future
- Flagship stores of reputed brands
- Design for rollout
- Store within a store, also termed SWAS
- Pop-up stores, temporary in nature
- Beta environments
How does BIM modeling aid layout and store designs for retail projects?
Reputed Architectural BIM Modeling services providers are a team of experienced professionals specializing in different fields: fashion retail shopping, garment shops, retail markets, boutique and clothing stores, shoes and other accessories, and so on. Following are some ways they help produce top-of-the-line layouts and store designs for retail projects.
- BIM experts help clients clearly communicate design intent and take informed decisions quickly by developing models with the required level of detailing.
- They produce 3D coordinated architectural, structural, and MEP models to ensure everyone is on the same page during the design and construction stages.
- Prepare accurate and precise 2D CAD drawings, shopfitting drawings, and construction documentation to provide the required details. This ensures everything is made strictly as per the specifications and there is minimum wastage of time and money.
- MEP coordination ensures early clash detection and resolution to make the design efficient and turn-around time shorter.
- Structural BIM services work out precise structural steel detailing, rebar detailing, and structural analysis for retail complexes ensuring safety and scope for future extension/refurbishment.
- Innovative, artistic layout designs and retail store CAD blocks for boutiques, clothing stores, racks, and so on.
- Create accurate energy modeling for making the facility green (helping acquire LEED certification) in an era when making structures energy efficient is imperative.
Working closely with top providers of Architectural BIM Modeling services will ensure you come up with unique, creative layouts and store designs for retail projects. These designs will ensure efficiency and help establish the brand value of the store chain.