Reputed Architectural BIM Modeling Services providers employ the powerful new-age tool, Building Information Modeling, to make the building process faster, more efficient and trustworthy, and mostly error-free. Designing retail projects is considered challenging by architects since there is a very fine line between creating a space that is unique and at the same time reflects the brand image of the company. Architectural BIM Modeling Services Outsourcing providers have at their disposal many powerful tools and intelligent features that help designers achieve the seemingly difficult task effortlessly.
What is architectural BIM modeling?
BIM is a revolutionary process that promises to take construction to the next level. Following are some highlights of this new-age tool:
- BIM is a shared information resource where every stakeholder can make their inputs.
- This information is easily accessible for each stakeholder, including the building owner, to take informed decisions at the right time.
- Unlike other building systems, BIM envelops the entire lifecycle of a structure- from conceptualization to the design development stage, construction documentation to construction from facilities to the demolition stage.
- While CAD allows you to work in three dimensions- length, breadth, and depth; BIM enables you to work in five dimensions- cost and time being the added dimensions.
Architectural BIM service offerings include, but not limited to-
- Architectural Revit 3D Modeling / 3D BIM Modeling (Architectural, Structural, and MEP)
- Architectural Construction Documents Set
- Architectural Component Revit Family
- Point Cloud to Architectural BIM Modeling
- Architectural Shop Drawings
- Architectural As-built Drawings
- 4D BIM Construction Scheduling
- 5D Cost Estimation
- Quantity Take-off and Material Take-offs (BOQ & BOM)
Who uses BIM software?
As far as the building industry is concerned, there is a misconception that BIM is suitable only for large and complex structures. However, that’s not true. BIM can be just as useful for simpler, smaller projects. Architectural BIM Modeling Services Outsourcing can, in fact, help make retail planning more efficient, creative, and practical.
Ways BIM providers can aid retail planning:
- Live accurate data integrated with 3D visualization
BIM has such great potential that if the stores start using 3D software for their daily routines, it’s possible to connect the 3D construction models live with 3D versions of store interiors. This will ensure that they will instantly update with revised profiling and facings on shelves, hangers, and cabinets. You can effortlessly use it for FM and asset management with great results.
- Space optimization
One often wonders who use BIM software. Do architects use BIM for retail planning and projects? Actually, BIM with a few minor adjustments can ensure that data becomes central to the resolution of the problem with space plan seamlessly integrating into 2D/ 3D environments. This will allow the designers to prioritize functions and allot space optimally to each one.
- Collaboration through workflows
Lack of collaboration among stakeholders often ruins retail projects. BIM can ensure that the collaboration needs of different teams are met and everything remains in order. Architectural, structural, MEP, and interior designing teams are on the same page. There is early clash detection so problems are sorted. Similarly, different teams on the work site when they are needed and at what strength. Different workflows are integrated seamlessly for ensuring flawless execution of the project.
- Base models for BIM projects
Retail outlets place great emphasis on aspects like customer requirements and shopping experience, and brand building. Experienced BIM providers use the right methods and infrastructure to deliver the right kind of base models that can be studded with every detail needed. These BIM models keep the retailers updated on all construction design modifications that allow them to effectively control project management. Facilities management also becomes more convenient and efficient later.
BIM service providers use tools and features incorporated into the powerful BIM software to make retail planning faster, more creative, and unique. 3D BIM models use as much project information as possible to make planning, construction, and operation/ maintenance stages effective and efficient.