The AEC Associates Building Information Modeling Services employ a new-age, revolutionary process that promises to change the entire face of the building industry. BIM goes a step ahead of the power of 3D CAD software and offers a process that promises several benefits to both the industry professionals and the clients alike. Building Information Modeling services don’t forsake the building owner once the structure is handed over to them after construction but remain with Them for its entire lifespan, facilitating the owner/ operators in building and facility management also. BIM is not just a detailed 3D model of a building; it provides a more comprehensive overview of the project, enveloping the whole lifecycle, right from the design conceptualization stage to demolition.
Building Information Modeling Services aspire to employ BIM vertically across all stages of the building process, providing a shared information pool where all the relevant information is stored by every stakeholder for all members of the team. This allows all the stakeholders to take the right decisions based on the right information. Moreover, BIM allows you to work in five dimensions as against three dimensions by 3D CAD, time and cost being the added dimensions. Following are some of the benefits offered by BIM to industry professionals and clients, in clear numeric terms.
- Building Information Modeling services help you reduce the built cost by nearly 20%, so you can spend more elsewhere.
- You are able to reduce the overall construction and operational cost over the lifespan of the building by almost one-third of a usual structure.
- Conflicts and rework during construction are avoided to a large extent, helping you save nearly 55%.
- BIM helps you improve the overall quality of the construction by almost 50%.
- The risk factor is nearly halved, resulting in better predictability of outcomes.
- The efficiency of facility management shows an improvement of nearly 35%.
- Review and approval cycles show an improvement of almost 35%.