Building Information Modeling Services
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is the next-gen design tool for the architecture, engineering, and construction industry and The AEC Associates has extensive experience delivering collaborative BIM solutions to our global clientele. With a highly skilled BIM team, we have completed more than 2000 projects on BIM only, all across the Globe.
Over the last 8 years, The AEC Associates, has been working towards building a team with advanced technical expertise on BIM along with the knowledge of building codes, standards and norms across North America. We have worked on projects ranging from huge ones to small ones in residential, hospitality, commercial, retail, Institutional etc.
The AEC Associates’ competent workforce includes Architects, Interior Designers, Engineers, and BIM Technicians, and offers a comprehensive range of BIM Modeling Services for Architectural, Structural, MEP / HVAC domains. The team creates Building Information Models from the Schematic Design to Construction Documentation phase, as per our client’s needs. Our team is well versed in creating these BIM projects from Sketches, CAD Drawings, Point Cloud data, etc, and can handle complex BIM models of various Levels of Detailing from LOD 100 to LOD 500.
Our set process for project management, led by a senior architect for each project makes the delivery of even large-scale projects seamless and error-free, with regular information exchanges with our clients together with project progress reports, deliverables and schedules.
The AEC Associates offers the following BIM Modeling Services:
- BIM for Analysis
- BIM Content Preparation
- Virtual Building Model
- Clash Detection
- Integration of Services
- Transition Support from CAD to BIM: Offshore and Onshore
Benefits To Our Clients:
- Our location in India enables us to deliver projects to our US-based clients round-the-clock with 100% data security.
- With our team’s wide range of experience in completing projects all over North America, we can work as our client’s extended team and can help complete the projects well on time.
- Due to the faster rate of project completion and at a lower cost, our clients gain a competitive edge in the Architecture and Construction industry.
- We make sure to stay up to date on the market trends so that we can provide the best possible BIM solutions to our clients.
- Our BIM services provide a remarkable information pool in which all the stakeholders can add relevant data, making it extremely useful for our clients to plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure.
Contact Us Now, To Know More About Our BIM Service