The AEC Associates BIM Outsourcing India employs a process that offers several benefits to both the industry professionals and the building owners alike. The construction process and facility management system used by BIM outsourcing India is more efficient, less error-prone and clients friendly than all the other existing building systems.
BIM: Adding dimensions
Building Information Modeling is much more than just a detailed 3D model of a building; it envelops the entire lifespan of a structure from design conceptualization to the demolition stage. BIM outsourcing India is able to work in five instead of 3 traditional dimensions (as in CAD software): length, breadth and depth; cost and time being the additional dimensions.
Benefits for users:
BIM is a shared information resource where every stakeholder inputs relevant information that can be accessed by everyone involved in the process. This helps the building owners/ operators access the needed information and take the right decisions based on the right information. BIM outsourcing India can transform the working of construction industry and bring countless benefits to the users in real terms. Let us look at some of these major benefits of BIM.
- Benefit for building owners in terms of cost involved- use of BIM helps reduce the build cost by nearly 20%, a big relief for the clients.
- Cost over the entire lifespan of a building- If we look at the overall construction and operational cost of a structure over its entire lifespan, it’s reduced by almost 33%.
- Efficiency of design and construction process- The use of BIM reduces conflicts and rework during construction by nearly 55%.
- The quality of construction- The overall quality of construction is improved by almost 50% by the use of BIM, ensuring client satisfaction and increasing the life of the structure.
- Overall performance of the structure- BIM improves the performance of the completed infrastructure by nearly 35%.